tissue balls (little rock, ar family photographer...styled shoot)

I am a girl who loves color and a little diy so when we made the plans for this styled shoot I knew I wanted to incorporate pops of color and tissue balls are such a fun way to do it. They are fairly easy to make and can be used so many ways. I have used these for room decoration, pictures and parties. I just store them and refluff when I need them.

To make them you need:
8 pieces of tissue per ball
around 22 gauge floral wire (i use the strips...1 per ball)
scissors
patience



These two need no help with the cuteness. They were a pleasure to work with and all the color worked so well with the clothes we chose and their bubbly personalities.












I'm not the only one loving those tissue balls :)


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...